मोहनदास करमचंद गाँधी
Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, commonly known as Mahatma Gandhi. He was born in the town of Porbander in the state of Gujarat on 2 October 1869. He had his schooling in nearby Rajkot, where his father served as the adviser or prime minister to the local ruler.
महात्मा गाँधी के अनमोल विचार
1. Trust must be enforced by reason when trust becomes blind it dies.
2. First they pay no attention to you, then they giggle at you, then they fight you, then you win.
3. Freedom is not value having if it does not connote freedom to err.
4. Happiness is taken when you think, what you speak, and what you do are in harmony.
5. Silence is the strongest speech. Slowly and gradually world will pay attention to you.
6. A ‘No’ uttered from the deepest assurance is better than a ‘Yes’ only uttered to please, or worse, to avoid problem.
7. Jab Tak Galti Karane Ki Swatantrata na Ho tab tak swatantrata ka koyee arth nahi hai.
8. Utho, Jago Aur Tab Tak Nahi Rooko Jab Tak Lakshy Na Prapt Ho Jaye.
9. Pahale wo aap par dhyan nahi denge, phir wo aap par hasenge, phir wo aap se ladenge aur tab aap jit jayenge.
10. Khud aisa badale jaisa aap duniya men dekhana chahate hai.
11. Maun sabse shashakt bhasan hai. Dhere dhere duniya apko sunegi.
"God give everyone peace, love, prosperity, wealth, health and make everyone HAPPY in this Diwali."