Yoga - International Day of Yoga
International Day of Yoga or commonly and unofficially referred to as Yoga Day, is celebrated annually on 21 June since its inception in 2015. Yoga Day was declared unanimously by the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) on 11 December 2014. Yoga is a physical, mental, and/or spiritual practice attributed mostly to India. - Wikipedia
According to Yoga, sitting in one position comfortably for long while is called ASANA. Aasana of yoga is a type of exercise. But it is based on scientific system expected other physical exercise. Our Ancient Hindu Monk founded Asana after researching many years. It is used to cure many types of diseases. Basically it gives benefit in all the condition of human but lack of nine years old children should not do this. Because all the body parts of nine years old children are not grown up still and along with that are soft.
Any type of acute diseases can be cured by Yoga. Moreover, if the people who do yoga for long time, they get good health for long time. Because the cause of the die can be removed by Yoga easily.
Benefit of Yoga - Asana:
1. The spinal cord is flexible by doing yoga daily.
2. All type of polluted substances and poison comes out form the body by doing yoga regularly.
3. When you do yoga daily, your blood veins becomes soft resulting your heart also becomes strong and along with your blood circulation is good.
4. Doing the practice of postures gives the power to the lungs resulting breath becomes normal and blood also becomes purified.
5. Yoga makes the body strong.
6. If you do yoga daily, you feel refresh whole the day.
7. It is very useful to make the digestive system strong.
8. Doing yoga keeps the body and mind healthy completely.
9. If you do yoga regular, your body becomes beautiful and attractive.
Yoga is not about exercise but to discover the sense of oneness with yourself, the world and the nature. - Prime Minister of India, Mr. Narendra Modi
From Yoga to Ayurveda, Indians are proud of our heritage. We must Never forget the innovative spirit that our ancestors were blessed with. - Mr. Narendra Modi
Yoga lets people discover the sense of oneness with yourself, the world and the nature. - Mr. Narendra Modi
योग व्यापार नहीं है, योग अवस्था है, जगत के कल्याण के लिए मानव के कल्याण के लिए, मानव के भाग्य को बदलने के लिए ये भारत की भूमि का योगदान है। - Prime Minister of India, Mr. Narendra Modi
योग भी अपने मन को स्वस्थ रखने के लिए एक अच्छा मार्ग है। तनाव से मुक्ति दबाव से मुक्ति, प्रसन्न चित्त की ओर प्राणायाम योग बहुत मदद करता है। - PM Narendra Modi
With Zero budget, Yoga provides health assurance. Yoga does not discriminate between rich and poor. - Prime Minister of India, Mr. Narendra Modi
Yoga is unifying the entire world. Just as yoga connects the body, mind and soul, it is connecting people across the world. - PM Narendra Modi
Yoga guarantees wellness as well as fitness. Yoga is not merely an exercise but a way to attain peace through physical, mental and spiritual well being. - PM Narendra Modi