Aristotle was born circa 384 B.C. in Stagira, a small town on the northern coast of Greece that was one time a seaport. His father, Nicomachus, was court physician to the Macedonian king Amyntas II. Even though Nicomachus died when Aristotle was now a young boy, Aristotle stayed closely associated with and powered by the Macedonian court for the rest of his life.
अरस्तु के अनमोल विचार
1. All men by nature desire knowledge.
2. All paid jobs take up and degrade the mind.
3. All human acts have one or more of these seven reasons: chance, compulsions, habit, nature, cause, passion, desire.
4. Fear is ache arising from the expectation of evil.
5. No one loves the man whom he frights.
6. All good quality is summed up in dealing justly.
7. Bure vyakti pashchatap se bhare hote hain.
8. Anybody can become irate – that is simple, but to be irritated with the right person and to the right quantity and at the right time and for the right reason, and in the right way – that is not within everybody’s power and is not easy.
9. Manushy prakritik roop se gyan ki ichha rakhata hai.
10. Dar burayee ki apeksha se utpann hone wale dard hai.
11. Manushy ke sabhi kary in saton men se kisi ek ya adhik vajahon se hote hain: Mauka, Prakriti, Magburi, Adat, Karan, Jaunun, Ichchha
Sabhi Bhugtan yukti naukariya dimag ko avshoshit aur ayogy banati hai.
Manushy ke sabhi kary in saton men se kisi ek ya adhik vajahon se hote hain: Mauka, Prakriti, Magburi, Adat, Karan, Jaunun, Ichchha
Bure vyakti pashchatap se bhare hote hain.