Beauty Thoughts in English:
(1) A beauty is a woman you take notice; a charmer is one who take in you.
(2) A thing of beauty is a joy evermore: its loveliness enlarges; it will never pass into nonexistent.
(3) A clever woman is a treasure; a clever beauty is a power.
(4) A woman whose smile is unlock and whose appearance is glad has a kind of beauty no matter what she bears.
(5) A women's most asset is her beauty.
(6) Beauty and foolishness are old companions.
(7) Beauty wakes up the soul to act.
(8) Beauty does not need knick-knacks. Softness can not bear the weight of knick-knacks.